Invoice.fans offers you the opportunity to check invoice documents against various application recommendations. Among other things, the following aspects were examined:
- Is it a technically valid file?
- Does the structure of the data correspond to the selected standard?
- Is mandatory information provided?
- Does the coded information comply with the requirements of the standard?
If the specification specifies corresponding business rules, business rules are also checked. These include, for example:
- Checking the arithmetical accuracy of an invoice
- Mandatory information according to VAT §14
- Calculation rules and rounding rules
Result of the validation
- You recognise whether the selected invoice corresponds to the selected invoice format.
- You receive a meaningful error report and can make changes to your invoice if necessary
Only if your invoice is error-free will it be processed without any problems.